& General Information
All you need to join the Pearl City Bonsai Club is an interest in bonsai. While having some basic knowledge about bonsai is to your benefit, PCBC does not require applicants to have had a course in bonsai basics.
- Annual dues: $10.00, which includes spouses.
- Meetings/Workshops: 3rd Saturday of each month.
- Time: 8:30am--meeting, followed by workshops.
Pearl City Urban Garden Center
Next to Home Depot on Kam Hwy, Pearl City
- Workshops follow each meeting, so bring plants to work on.
- A Mentorship Program is in place.
- Mentees may borrow Club tools to be returned at the end of each workshop.
- Other benefits: An annual plant and exhibit show; monthly buy and sell (or list in a log); an occasional garden tour; a growing library of information (pests and pest control, etc.), an annual dinner; and last but not least general fellowship with bonsai enthusiasts.
- Contact person: Just show up at any meeting